IZI SpA supports the Public Administration in planning, managing and implementing policies and programs co-financed through the European Structural Funds, providing:
- Assistance to the strategic planning, the implementation, and management of policies and interventions
- Preliminary assessments of projects and programs
- Projects and Programs Monitoring
- Technical, administrative and accounting controls of I and II level in accordance with current Community legislation
- Supporting the process of simplification of reporting under the Reg (EU) n. 1303/2013, Reg (EU) n. 1304/2013 and Reg (UE) n. 1299/2013
- Planning of local development interventions: market analysis, identification of growth opportunities, identification of intervention areas, definition of funding sources, institutional support activities for the definition of administrative bureaucratic procedures
The company is also committed to strengthening the skills needed for the Public Administration intervention, thanks to the delivery of specific staff training.
IZI Spa supports the Public Administration in assessing interventions’ results and impacts, with the ultimate goal of enhancing policy effectiveness and efficiency. In particular, IZI carries out:
- Ex-Ante, Mid-Term and Ex-Post Evaluations of Programs co-financed through the European Structural Funds;
- Thematic Evaluations of programs strategic/cross-cutting themes;
- Strategic Environmental Evaluations.